June 4, 2014

Workout Wednesday: My 5 minute High Intensity Workout




I thought I would skip the usual Focus T25 workout and instead show you something that I am trying to make a habit.
I have created my own little 5 minute High Intensity workout, I have an alarm set on my phone for 8am, 12pm, 3pm, 7pm, and 9pm I am doing this in the hopes that it will help boost my metabolism and aid in my weight loss goals.

Here is the routine:
30 Jumping Jacks
30 Leg Lifts
15 Sumo Squats
15 Knee to Elbow Cross (15 per leg)
30 second plank (although right now I'm doing maybe 15, but trying to progress to 30)
then repeat.

This will give you exactly 5 minutes of high intensity workout, but it was designed to be somewhat low impact because of my knee problems.
If you would like to see me complete this circuit please see the video below...

   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig