June 19, 2014

Thoughts Thursday: Bite Free Nail Treatment



As you guys know I suffer with Anxiety issues as well as OCD, one of the many "Joyful" side-effects of both of these is nail biting. I have been biting my nails for as long as I can remember, and I have always felt so self-conscious of my nails that I always make sure they aren't showing in pictures, and I never painted my nails because it would draw attention to them.
When I saw the Bite Free Nail Treatment at Longs I grabbed it without even reading the package, and I am so happy I did. I have used it everyday 2-5 times a day for 4 weeks and I have not messed with my nails AT ALL, this stuff tastes so bad and so bitter I don't even eat with my fingers right now because I might accidentally touch my nails.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is hoping to break this terrible habit of nail biting.

   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig