June 26, 2014

Thoughts Thursday: Sei Bella Brow Definition Pen Review




I purchased this brow definer in the hopes of finally finding a reasonably priced all in one step brow product, and I can honestly say I have found it!!! This has a spooly on one end for grooming your brows before and after, and it has an angled wax pencil on the other end. The angled tip is perfect for defining your brows as well as filling in sparse areas without over applying the product. I would highly recommend this product to everyone out there as they offer four different shades, Sable, Brunette, Blonde, and Auburn. 



If you would like to see my video review for this item it is here: 
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig