May 5, 2015

Dewy Summer Look Part 1


For #TutorialTuesday I wanted to do a Dewy Summer Look, now ignored for this to get that dewy look to your look,, you have to start with the face prep which sadly makes this video like 30 minutes long so I decided to break this into 2 parts part 1 is going to be the face prep and part 2 will be the actual makeup.


The first thing I do is wash my face, I recently have become a Caroline Hirons convert which means I no longer wash my face in the shower and I use baby washcloths instead of my face brush.

This also means that I start with my Pur-Lisse soap on a dry face, then I use my washcloth with lukewarm water to gently wash away the soap.

Then with 3 spritz of Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner on a cotton pad I gently wipe this over my face and neck.

I then use 1 dropper full of the Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil and apply this all over my face and neck.

I then use Sei Bella Eye Care eye serum and I apply this under my eyes with my ring finger as well as on my actual lids going up to my brow bone.

Then lastly I use the Sei Bella Daytime Delivery Lotion with SPF15, this goes all over  my face neck and can't forget them ears. 

Finally let this all soak into your skin for about 20-30 minutes before applying makeup.

As I said before the second part to this will be up next Tuesday but until then feel free to leave your favorite skincare products in the comments below as well as don't forget to enter this months giveaway, and check out Carolines blog it will revolutionize your skincare routine. 
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig