May 24, 2015

Style Sunday: Old Navy Haul


I know I did an Old Navy Haul just a few weeks ago, but here in the US its is Memorial Day weekend so I hit up the Old Navy sale and got some little goodies I thought I would share with you guys. You're probably starting to realize that Old Navy is like my favorite store ever, simply because they have such a range of clothes from super loungie to super business like, and its all for a half way decent price.



For myself I got a San Fransisco Giants Racer-Back, Cuffed Sweats, Black Skinny Jeans, and a pair of Blue Skinny Jeans (not Pictured). For Matthew I got an Ornage Sweatshirt, Black Skinny Jeans, an Orange Ombred Top, and lastly 2 baseball hats. For Sophia my little diva I got her a knotted Tank and Lacy White Shorts. 
Just because we all love a little diva here are a few pictures of Sophia....

I feel like she looks like Elvis in this picture!

Every girls gotta have her gym gear!

Her Christmas Style!

Her Spring-fling look!

If you would like to see the video for this haul you can find it here... 
             
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig