May 17, 2015

My Meals Monday: May 18, 2015






















This week I am trying to focus on eating healthy and making sure I get enough water, whilst also going to the gym daily. 


So I started my morning off with a coffee and a 6 ounce glass of water, I have changed this from my normal 10 ounce so that I can get through my morning workout without taking a bathroom break :)


 For breakfast this morning I had my usual oatmeal but lately I've been livin a bit crazy (for me anyways), and I add a little sprinkle of Pumpkin Pie Spice, this does not contain any sugar just some yummy flavors for my boring oatmeal.


For lunch I had my leftover calamari steak and grilled vegetables, this is so yummy I wish I could eat it every day but at $32 a pop, once a month will have to do.


For dinner I had an organic grass fed steak with black truffle butter, which really adds so much flavor, with a cucumber-tomato salad. 


And lastly I had a slice of rhubarb pie, my store got this for the first time in 10 years, sadly they will not be getting it again because the rhubarb didn't sell because most people here don't know what to use it for as it is not something that can grow here in Hawaii because it is too warm. 

   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig