May 10, 2015

Thoughts Thursday: Maybelline Brow Gel












When I first saw ads for the Maybelline Brow Mascara, I was so excited, the thought of a drugstore brow mascara was just too much for me haha, I however was so horribly disappointed with this product I almost wanted to cry. 
As you can see from the pictures above, the wand has a big ball on the end, now I assumed that you could use the ball and then the smaller part of the wand as well, sadly that is not the case the ball is soooo big that the smaller part is not able to be used as the ball rubs against your face when you go to use.
Also the colorant is terrible, it reminds me of a drugstore box hair dye, it goes on and it cannot be removed without some serious elbow grease, as well as once it goes on you can't use a brush or spooly to work it into the areas you want it just clumps up and looks terrible.
Finally just like that box hair dye I mentioned before it leaves a purple color on your skin beneath your brows.
All in all this is a total waste of money I would instead suggest the Benefit Gimme Brow, it has the finest wand similar to the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. 
If you would like to see the video for this review it is here. 

   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig