May 26, 2015

Workout Wednesday: Kayla Itsines BBG PreTraining WK 1


I purchased Kayla Itsines BBG about 6 months ago and then never did anything with it, actually thats a lie I did 2 of the workouts and that was it, so I decided I am completely dedicating myself to this guide in the hopes that after I complete the full 16 weeks (4 weeks of pre-training and 12 weeks of full on training),  of this guide I will be ready for my Caribbean island hoping vacation!!! So that means for the next 16 weeks Workout Wednesday is going to be completely dedicated to Kayla Itsines BBG, after that I would like to purchase her second guide that carries you through another 12-16 weeks, but lets finish this one first. Part of the BBG is taking progress pictures so I will be posting a new progress collage every week, and it will include all of the previous weeks as well so they are there for comparison. Before you look at my picture please understand how incredibly difficult this is for me to post, not only am I at the heaviest I have ever been, but because of my many issues with my knees there was very little I could do about, but now that I am 100% cleared by my doctors I am hitting this full throttle, so here is my "Before" picture. Also just a quick note this is my "Goal Bikini" for my vacation do thats why I am using it for my pictures. 
I had just got out of the shower so thats why my upper back looks wet. 
When I did the workout it was supposed to be circuit 1 rest 30 seconds, circuit 2 rest 30 seconds, and then repeat, well sadly I am so out of shape that I actually completed circuit 1 and circuit 2 and thought I was dying and couldn't go on, so I wasn't able to get the full workout in but I'm glad I was able to do atlas half. 
I also did not have bench to step up on so I just used a step stool, it's not ideal but it's better than nothing. 

Here is my week 1 of PreTraining if your looking for a little bit of a laugh hahaha.  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig