May 5, 2015

Workout Wednesday: Finding My Motivation

Any long time followers of my blog or youtube channel will know that I have struggled with gaining and losing weight for that last 4-5 years, and had decided that 2015 would be the Year Of Me, the year I finally get my act together once and for all. Well fast foreword from January 1, 2015 to today and I have about 20 days at the gym for the entire year, and look and weigh pretty much exactly as I did on January first. 
For everything listed above I decided I needed something, something that would give me the mental push that I need to get myself out of bed everyday an hour earlier, so that I can get to the gym, well that something came in the form of a very exciting vacation! Almost exactly 6 months from now Don and I will be island hopping in the Caribbean for 2-3 weeks, for this vacation I want to look and feel my best which means that I need to start living the basic principles of someone who wants to be successful in life. These basic principles can pretty much be summed up into the following words:
Hard Work
Self-Control
Blood
Sweat
Tears
I have decided if I can work hard on achieving not only my physical but mental goals, learn to control my food cravings, and give 110% percent aka Blood, Sweat, and Tears in the gym everyday, I will have earned my 2-3 weeks of amazing adventure in the fall.
Inorder to my my goals happen I have decided to rejoin 24 Hour Fitness as I feel that my gym here in my complex is not up to par with what I need to accomplish my goals, I also purchased the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide and I can honestly say this girl knows what she's talking about, I love going through her Hashtag and seeing all of the amazing transformations and cannot wait for my transformation to be up there too!
I would love to know what you guys do to get motivated everyday, do you do mini goals or one big goal?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig