November 20, 2015

Fun Friday: Bath & Body Works Haul


I recently received a text from my sister Laura containing a picture of everything she had purchased at Bath and Body Works, I, being jealous, immediately went online and placed a MASSIVE order for myself :) Here is everything I purchased.












That is everything, I know it actually looks like a lot but Bath & body Works was doing a buy 1 get 1 free on the lotions, buy 5 for $6 on the anti-bacterial, buy 4 for $18 on the soap, buy 2 get 1 free for the foot products, and the candles were buy 1 get 1 free, and then I had a 20% off coupon, so I actually didn't spend as much as it looks like lol.

What is your favorite item from Bath & Body Works?

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                  

                  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig