November 17, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday: Shimmery Eyes




I like to play with my makeup look from time to time, and the other day I created a little shimmery eye look that I wasn't 100% certain I liked, after going an entire day of everyone saying "wow your makeup looks amazing today!", I decided I did like it, (Funny how a lot of compliments helped that along lol). 
So I thought I would share this look with you all, as it's super easy, pretty quick, and is build able to make a very dramatic look!



In the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette I started with Booty Call and swept it all over my lid, into the inner corner, and up to my prow bones. I then used Chopper and swept this over my entire lid, missing the inner corner area. Then using Snakebite sweep this through your crease and down the outer corner (or v of the eyes), to smoke it out, then sweep Snakebite under your lower lash line.
If you want this to be much more dramatic, feel free to build the colors up more so that they really pop off one another.
Then use the Milani Eye Tech Perfection Pen and apply a thin line across your lash line ending in a small flick.
Then using the L'Oreal Eyeliner line your upper and lower water line.
Now apply the Tarte mascara, sweep the mascara over several times to build the product on your lashes, giving you a fuller lash look.



Now you're ready to take on the town, I paired this look with Rimmel's Airy Fairy, as it's a pinky nude lip color so it doesn't take away from the eye look, or look too much.

Tag me in your instagram, twitter, or post to my Facebook page, if you create this look. 

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                    
                    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig