November 16, 2015

My Meals Monday: November 16, 2015


Today's My Meals Monday is a bit of a fail unfortunately, I started the day off by not feeling 100% and then thought I was feeling much better, went to a movie and then came home feeling really poorly, I then had some tea and edited today's video, and then took a bit of NyQuil and then headed to bed, sadly I realized I wiped the SD Card before getting the pictures for this blog post off, which means I would have to use screenshots, unfortunately I am quite a moving person and all of them came out blurry so today's blog post is really just a video post.
So sorry about that, I will make sure to never mix cold/flu medicine with blogging again lol.

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!
                    

                    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig