November 4, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday: DIY Makeup Remover Pads


Recently my mom bought a house off grid, meaning there is no electricity or gas, and she has to go back to basics, why did she do this? Because my mom has always had a bit of hippie in her and wanted to live off grid and she is now realizing her dream. Because she is living off grid and trying to go more natural I decided to give a few natural home DIY's a try and the makeup remover pads really shocked me, because I never thought I would give up my Aveeno wipes!


For this you will need:
2 cups of water
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon baby shampoo
1/2 a pack of cotton pads
1 jar to store them in
2-6 drops tea tree oil (optional)


In a bowl mix the oil, shampoo, water, and tea tree oil if your using it, (I would recommend using it so your cotton pads don't start to mold, I unfortunately couldn't find any here in time for this post, but I did order some and when it gets here I will add it into my jar).
fill the jar with your cotton pads and pour the water mixture over, allow the cotton pads to absorb the water then push them down and add the rest of the cotton pads, and more water.
At this point all the cotton pads should be wet, now you get to decide how wet you want them to be, for myself I don't like pulling a soaking wet cotton pad out of the jar I just wanted it to be a little damp.


And then your good to go, here is today's Main Channel video, and Daily Vlog!



              

              
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig