November 9, 2015

My Meals Monday: November 9, 2015

Before we jump into everything I ate today, I quickly want to mention I received the Canon G7 X for my birthday, and as I was playing with the settings I noticed it would place a random filter over an image as I took pictures, I thought I would play with that this week and see what you guys thought as well. None of the pictures have been edited other than the filter that the camera chose at random....



I started my day off with my usual coffee, this is a Nespresso Vivalto Lungo, which writing that actually just reminded me I need to order more, but I am currently making an effort to cut out unnecessary sugar from my diet, which includes in my coffee creamer. I tried going cold-turkey and while the taste of the Vivalto Lungo isn't bad I just tend to go back to the creamer after a few days, so I read an article that talked about cutting the sugar little by little each week until you no longer add anything in. So this week my coffee includes 1 tablespoon of Bliss Natural Vanilla Creamer, next week it will contain 3/4 a tablespoon and it will go lower each week.



I then had a bowl of Raisin Bran with a local organic banana, and Almond milk.



Because of our lack of internet these past few weeks I had to go to Starbucks to try and get the Daily Vlog up, so I went to Teddy's Bigger Burgers after and got the Western Burger with Tater Tots.



It took me forever to get the vlog up, so I ate lunch really late, which meant by the time dinner came around I wasn't really hungry so I ate a Tillamook Farmstyle Strained Greek Yogurt in Oregon Strawberry, this is my favorite brand of greek yogurt it's really thick and the fruit is amazing, it's also quite filling.


I then enjoyed a TeaPigs Peppermint and Licorice tea, if you haven't tried this you are truly missing out, awhile back I tweeted Anna Saccone about them and now she is hooked as well!


This is everything I ate today, let me know what you guys think about the pictures for this post, should I keep using the filter setting or should I us the old style?

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!


                 

                 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig