November 3, 2015

Welcome Back!!!


Hey guys long time no blog :) well it actually has only been about a week or so, but my brother Brandon, his wife Olivia, and their 3 year old son Douglas came to visit me for the first time, so I wanted to take a little break and spend as much time with them as possible, as the last time I saw them was about 2 weeks after Doug was born. 
I wanted to write a little post to catch you all up on what we did whilst they were here and link the Daily Vlogs from their trip.
I also wanted to let you know I don't have Internet until Monday November 9, 2015 so my uploads won't be on time this week as it's just whenever I am able to get to Starbucks :(


                 



               



               



              



              


              



             
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig