November 15, 2015

Style Sunday: Stand With Paris OOTD


On Friday, November 13, 2015, terrorists attacked 6 different locations in Paris, France, killing an estimated 127 people and wounding over 300 people. Today I am dedicating this post to the people of Paris, and those affected by the horrible terrorist attacks. This link will take you to the French Red Cross, who has been on the ground helping victims and their families since the attacks took place, if you are able to.



I chose to wear this shirt today because it has a picture of the Eifil Tower and it says Paris over the top, I bought this shirt at Ross about a month ago just because I though tit would look good with some leggings or skinny jeans like I'm wearing here. I'm so glad I bought it as I was able to pull it out and wear it today as a small sign of support for Paris and the people who live there. 




                
                 
                
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig